4D Ultrasound Video Scans in Pregnancy
4D Scans are really 3D Scans taken over time. When the 3D Scans are viewed together rapidly in real-time, they create dramatic life-like moving video views of your baby inside you.
- 4D Ultrasound video scans are available during your pregnancy and are an extension of your routine 2D/3D scan.
- Around 12 weeks into the pregnancy you can see your whole baby.
- Baby’s face can be seen best between 22 to 30 weeks.
- A good picture can usually be obtained but this may take some time.
- A picture or Video DVD is available.